6 Years Detoxification: Age 43

6 Years Detoxification: Age 43
What are your greatest passions? 
How would you describe your dream job & lifestyle? 

Message me on Facebook. See you on the other side.

.

.

Thursday, August 10, 2017


Hubby & I zero star camp every month from April til October. I LOVE being part of nature! 

However, we have been in snow storms, which were stunningly beautiful, but crazy cold.

We have woke up with the sound of animals outside our tent. Thankfully, they were cows eating out of our camp fire pit.

And once, I was in the bush, and a guy on the road said, "Are you European?" I said, "Yes".
(I'm Polish.) He then pointed down the road, and said, "There's a bear right there!". 

He had initially asked me, "Are you peeing?" not "Are you European?" haha :)

No comments:

Post a Comment