6 Years Detoxification: Age 43

6 Years Detoxification: Age 43
What are your greatest passions? 
How would you describe your dream job & lifestyle? 

Message me on Facebook. See you on the other side.

.

.

Wednesday, March 15, 2017

You're an Awesome Creator, but Patreon Support is Slow? My Big Tip!

My Fellow Patreon Creators:


Kalisami is creating
Art, Illustration, Comic, and Paintings



David Morton
(Fruitylicious Detox)
 is creating

Detox! Health Issues! Lifestyle! And More!



(He took this picture! Doesn't it just melt your heart?)
Leo's Little Life Lessons is creating
Podcasts



Luffyiscool is creating
Reaction Videos, PMVs,
and Shenanagans


Jerry Banfield is creating
Happier People!








When you just start up as a creator on Patreon, it's so hard to get the ball rolling. 

It's because many people don't know what crowd funding is, and don't want to be the first to support.

But artists admire and love to support other people's creativity! 

---My 1st tier: $1:  if I like your work as a creator, I will support you back. This costs us 5 cents each! (Patreon charges 5%). 

My goal is to support 500 creators.

---My 2nd tier $10: I will feature you on this page! 

-If you are creator with a $10 tier, and will promote me on your website, I will support you back (if we have similar topics).

-If you are not a creator, but have a business, I can promote you here as well.


My blog is approaching 600,000 hits, and my google+ passed 11,000,000 views!

I believe all humans should be finding their talents, and sharing it with the world!

Many more to come! See you on the other side :)



Pamela Viktoria is creating 
Detox Lifestyle & Anti-Aging Research Library

No comments:

Post a Comment