6 Years Detoxification: Age 43

6 Years Detoxification: Age 43
What are your greatest passions? 
How would you describe your dream job & lifestyle? 

Message me on Facebook. See you on the other side.

Thursday, March 23, 2017

Neil Patel is My Go-To Techy Guy!

My detox journey has been around for a long time, and my blog has changed so much. Much of the time, I felt overwhelmed looking for answers, especially how to get more traffic. 

After following advice from different gurus, I finally found the best! He's Neil Patel.

I try keep up with his videos weekly. My traffic is now nearing 1000 a day, but with Neil's help, my goal is 1,000,000 a day!

What makes Neil special is, he helps me think creatively. I get new ideas all the time. 

This is so important. I'm blogging and telling my detox journey in pictures because I LOVE IT! New ideas that make my blog feel even more like home, fosters passion and enthusiasm to keep making it better!

#NeilPatel













raw food detox inspiration, raw food diet weight loss, raw food diet   before and afters, thyroid body type, hydrogen peroxide therapy, tissue salts benefits, the strongest multivitamin on the market, 






No comments:

Post a Comment