Thank you, my 35 Patreons! My goal is to inspire 1,000,000 detox buddies!

For 6 years now, my detox buddies have told me that my love of life is so inspiring, and that they want to jump onto my excitement and energy. Here's your opportunity!

My Skin Looks Younger- Anti-Aging Benefits! 6 Years Detoxing

Sunday, January 22, 2017

27 Long Hair Pictures: Growing My Highlights, Damage Out!

long hair secrets, blonde highlights pictures, beauty secrets




































k




















2 comments:

  1. Hi Pamela,

    in the introduction of your website you said that healthbloggers are no longer free to share their experiences etc...
    Where could i find more information about this please? Is there any written paragraph and who decided it?
    Thank you very much.
    really sad. i wish i had written all your tips.
    thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Yusra!

      Thank you so much for reaching out :)

      I made a personal decision to no longer comment on diet and alternative health.

      If you do a search on bloggers being sued, you will see what is going on out there. Also, many medical doctors who are in alternative health, are having legal issues.

      I'd still love to help you though. You can contact me on facebook:

      facebook.com/pamela.viktoria

      Or on my Linked In/Pamela Viktoria

      Don't be sad that the information is gone. The pictures are still up :)

      That was what I wanted all along- to inspire!

      Delete