6 Years Detoxification: Age 43

6 Years Detoxification: Age 43
What are your greatest passions? 
How would you describe your dream job & lifestyle? 

Message me on Facebook. See you on the other side.

.

.

Saturday, November 19, 2016

Nov 11, 2017! My life is perfectly tailored to my artistic nomad lifestyle.





I'm so happy and grateful now that:




I'm so happy and grateful now that:









I'm so happy and grateful now that:







I'm so happy and grateful now that:






I'm so happy and grateful now that:




















I'm so happy and grateful now that:













I'm so happy and grateful now that:















I'm so happy and grateful now that:





I'm so happy and grateful now that:



Austria









I'm so happy and grateful now that:










I'm so happy and grateful now that I have all the money I need to live my artistic nomad lifestyle:



I feel-breath in-experience and capture beauty in my photography.

provence, france

morocco




italy






greece aquaducts


glow worms new zealand

I'm so happy and grateful now that I fill my life with inspiring things I've loved since childhood:









I visit my butterfly friends whenever I want:







amazon butterflies









I'm so happy and grateful now that:

fireflies

I'm so happy and grateful now that the style of car I drive inspires my aesthetics.:



I'm so happy and grateful now that I'm free in every way.:


dressed gothic in Ireland & Scotland













No comments:

Post a Comment