6 Years Detoxification: Age 43

6 Years Detoxification: Age 43
Want to collaborate? Message me on Facebook. See you on the other side.

***
It took 5 years to detox all the way back to my childhood vaccines. 
I first had to purge Hep. A/B vaccines, numerous anti-biotics, tetracyclene, accutane, the 'pill', 
fluoride, and mercury filling toxicity

This last year was intense for repair, and cleaning out old emotions.

Some of the key factors I always kept track of, were:

1. Saliva PH:

Healthy saliva is 7.2 for teeth to re-mineralize. If it is low, the whole body is suffering. Every organ and system is dealing with too much acid, and not enough alkalinity to neutralize it.

2. Stink in the washroom:

Sounds nasty but stinky poo is anaerobic. Aerobic poo is full of healthy bacteria that has plenty to eat. 
This is the basis of absorbing nutrition.

3. Waking up happy, on 4-5 hours sleep:

Whenever I wake up groggy, and slept 8 or more hours, it meant I didn't have enough oxygen, 
ate low quality food, or was in herxheimer (too many toxins in the bloodstream).

When my detox lifestyle is optimal, I sleep from 10pm til 3am, and feel so happy and excited.
It always meant I was all caught up with the previous day's toxin dump.

4. Super white whites of the eyes:

If my liver was keeping up with my detox, my whites look amazing!

5. Great hair and teeth:

When animals are unwell, the first sign is loss of fur. Beautiful hair in humans means our PH is normal 
(enough alkalinity to grow hair), and our hormones are balanced.

As our PH drops lower and lower, our teeth become glassy looking. 
And our teeth are just a reflection of our bones.

I have never pushed my body to detox. I've developed my intuition, and listened to what it wanted. 
I have been as gentle as possible, and I have been rewarded for it!


83. Lizards Pets Colorful Photography Beautiful Fun Animals Pictures


Cuban Cutie 



#Beautiful #Photography #Pictures  #Stunning #Fun #Colorful #summer #Happy #blue #yellow #Lizards #Pets #Animals 




No comments:

Post a Comment