Thank you, my 35 Patreons! My goal is to inspire 1,000,000 detox buddies!

For 6 years now, my detox buddies have told me that my love of life is so inspiring, and that they want to jump onto my excitement and energy. Here's your opportunity!

My Skin Looks Younger- Anti-Aging Benefits! 6 Years Detoxing

Wednesday, May 25, 2016

37. Cuban Antique Cars Photography Beautiful Pictures


Cuban Antique Cars
Posters on Zazzle & Red Bubble



#Cuban #Antique #Cars #Photography #Beautiful #Pictures #photo #photos #photoshoot #pic #pics #picture #photoaday #snapshot #art #instagood #picoftheday #photooftheday #color #photograph





Photography Editing Tutorial: Example 37



1. increase exposure/contrast
2. saturation
3. orton
4. border 'Polaroid'
5. crop


Please leave comments or questions below! I LOVE talking about my photography :)

Pamela Viktoria Imaging
on my patreon

No comments:

Post a Comment