Thank you, my 36 Patreons! My goal is to inspire 1,000,000 detox buddies!

For 6 years now, my detox buddies have told me that my love of life is so inspiring, and that they want to jump onto my excitement and energy. Here's your opportunity!

My Skin Looks Younger- Anti-Aging Benefits! 6 Years Detoxing

.

.
The key to my health, energy, anti-aging, and creativity is simple in theory. 

I increased my negative charges.  
These include raw food, distilled water, earthing, fresh air 24/7, high 02 exercise, strong antioxidants & chelated minerals, tissue salts, and man made negative charges.

I also got my hormones in line with the moon cycle, and worked with my body's natural cleansing, rejuvenating rhythms. Plus, my entire beauty routine is inspired by nature.

I do everything in my power to avoid all positive charges
These come from cooked foods, chemicals, pharmaceuticals, electro-magnetic radiation, stress, and possibly things we don't even understand yet.

We have no choice but take care of ourselves, and find a a lifestyle that benefits us. 
Otherwise, we can never have all the adventures we dream of!

For more information and inspiration, please see My Crowd Funding Page.

Keep Learning, Keep Experimenting, Keep Being Inspired!

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Slow hair growth= 3 mistakes I made this month!

b12, dry fasting, h2o2, raw food diet, rosacea, tan, vitamin d, weight loss,

Slow hair growth= 3 mistakes I made this month!

Slow hair growth= 3 mistakes I made this month!

8 comments:

  1. Hi Pamela! I was wondering, how are you doing? I love your blog, I've been going though a lot in the last year, and it has taken a toll, I feel like I've gotten 10 years older in just one. Your blog is really inspiring, now that things are getting along, I intend to start working on a healthier self again. I would like to ask you, do you own a Vitamix? Do you think it is such a staple for a raw-foodie?
    I need my WCTAblog-fix :-)!
    Keep on with the great job, all the best, and greetings from Vienna!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never seen anyone document the raw food experience as well as you have... I came on today to see if there had been updates and saw that you had responded to a commenter. I bought a breville juicer as a result of reading your blog and I continue to read, I did purchase the 1 minute cure and also the food grade hydrogen peroxide. I would love to hear more about your success with the 'cure' . I will check back for updates and for the audio book. I wish you continued success. J from Ontario, Canada.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, I find that hair growth slows down to only about 1/2 an inch when I'm not getting enough vitamins. It's important to remember that what we put in affects our health AND looks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  6. Hi! I love your blog-so interesting and inspiring! I'm on a little journey myself. Was feeling like I looked much older than my age, 30, so I decided to do something about it. I suppose I thought I was being relatively healthy before, lots of cooked veggies, fish, green juices during the week but come the weekend booze, cigarettes and auger would come into play. Who was I trying to kid. So I've cut (most) of that out.. A little indulgence once in a while is ok for me for now.. It's a process. I've gone high raw and also been doing the rawsome flex. It's only been a month but I def think I can see some improvement. Do you have an email I can send pics to- if you want of course! I don't fancy them being broadcast to the world, I'm not as brave as you I'm afraid!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete